Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (6 slices)
- Almond milk (2 ¼ cups)
- Eggs (2 whole)
- Brown sugar (1/3 cup)
- Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add almond milk, eggs, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla and stir with a whisk to mix.
- Tear slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into small pieces.
- Add bread pieces to the liquid mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread the bread mixture into a 9 x 5 ceramic baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.