Bread. And Better!™
Ezekiel 4:9 products are crafted in the likeness of the Holy Scripture verse Ezekiel 4:9 to ensure unrivaled honest nutrition and pure, delicious flavors.
"Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt and put them in one vessel…" Ezekiel 4:9
It’s this special, unique combination of 6 grains and legumes that harvests benefits beyond what we normally expect from our breads, pastas, cereals, and other foods.
- Source of Complete Protein - Contains 18 Amino Acids, including all 9 essential Amino Acids.
- Increased Digestibility - Sprouting helps break down starches in grains into simple sugars to promote better digestion.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors which can help your body can more easily absorb minerals.
- Increased Vitamin C and B - Sprouting increases natural vitamins and minerals.
- Great Source of Fiber - Combining sprouted grains and legumes give a good amount of natural fiber in each serving. Adding seeds provide important natural soluble and insoluble fiber in each serving.
And as is true with all our Food for Life Sprouted Grain Products, we only use the very best ingredients and baking methods to ensure you truly get the very most out of your food.
- We use only freshly sprouted certified organic grains.
- Our products are kosher.
- We use absolutely no flour. Studies have shown that grinding grains into flour increases the surface area upon which enzymes in the body can work to more quickly convert starch into glucose.
- We don’t use any genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- We don’t use refined sugars. When sugar is refined and processed there are many harmful ingredients that are added to the sugar as a result. Instead, we use malted barley, a natural sweetener produced from sprouted barley, which is basically a carbohydrate comprised mostly of complex carbohydrates rather than the "sugar" carbohydrates.
- We don’t use anything artificial – no preservatives or shortenings.
- We use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
Our Ezekiel 4:9 Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Offerings
See What Others Are Saying About Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread