The Fiber of Life.
Every time you eat bread, you have an opportunity to improve your diet. And for many of us, choosing whole wheat bread is the easiest way to get the daily dose of fiber our bodies need to help aid in digestion. Not all fiber is created equal; however, we set the bar, if high fiber and nutrients are what you want. Includes both soluble and insoluble fiber, which is found in Ezekiel 4:9 Bread.
The Food For Life High Fiber Difference
- Our first ingredient is always whole grains.
- We maintain the bran and germ of the seeds, and slow bake our breads to retain the natural benefits of minerals and vitamins
- We use certified organic whole grains
- We sprout most of our grains.
Our special combination of ingredients, and our unique baking process, will help retain important fiber & bran.
What’s the buzz about Fiber & Bran?
- May promote better digestion.
- Can lower blood cholesterol levels.
- May help control blood sugar levels.
- Can aid in weight loss.
Our High Fiber Offerings
- English Muffins
- Pocket Breads
- See all High Fiber Products