Spaghetti with Loaded Veggie Sauce
Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Spaghetti (1 16 oz container)
Olive oil (2 tbsp)
Diced white onion (1 cup)
Diced acorn squash (1 cup)
Grated carrot (1 cup)
Chopped red bell pepper (1/2 cup)
Chopped kale (1 cup)
Diced tomatoes (28 oz can)
Dry Italian seasoning (1 tbsp)
Garlic powder (1 tsp)
Vegetable stock (1/2 cup)
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions.
- Once onions become translucent, add squash and carrot and sauté.
- Add red bell pepper, kale, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Stir to combine and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and stir over medium heat.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Keep warm and covered over low heat.
- Prepare Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Serve sauce on top of spaghetti and enjoy.