Fettuccine with Zoodles and Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces Food For Life® Fettuccine Pasta
- 8 ounces zucchini noodles
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- On baking sheet, toss together tomatoes, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Roast until tomatoes have burst and start to caramelize, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine avocado, basil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ cup water. Blend until very smooth.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta, stir, and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with zoodles, avocado sauce, and tomatoes.