Sliced Avocado and Tomato on Toasted Ezekiel
- 2 slices Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Sesame Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of a juicy tomato
- 1 slice of GoVeggie pepperjack cheese (I used this because I ran out of hummus)
- chopped cilantro
- green onion, diced
- lime juice
- salt and pepper
- goat cheese
- Toast the two slices of bread.
- Halfway through toasting, slice the cheese in half and add a piece to each slice of bread.
- Once it’s done toasting, spread the cheese out on each slice.
- Top with 2 slices each of tomato – sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with the avocado slices – again, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze some lime juice on the avocado.
- Top with some green onions and cilantro.
- Then add a few crumbles of goat cheese and drizzle with a little sriracha.
The combination of all the ingredients make for happy taste buds! Enjoy!