- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- Olive Oil (we recommend cold-pressed organic olive oil)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red Tomato
- 1 Heirloom Tomato
- 3 TBS Capers, drained
- Dill (to taste)
For Salad Dressing
- Garlic (1 tsp)
- Lime Juice (3 tsp)
- Olive oil (½ cup)
- Ground Pepper (¼ tsp)
- Kosher Salt (½ tsp)
- Dijon Mustard (½ tsp)
- Divide Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into crouton-sized bread crumbles. Place into large bowl.
- Pour bread crumbles into large sauté pan.
- Add olive oil and sauté the bread crumbles until golden brown. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad dressing by combining garlic, lime juice, olive oil, ground pepper, Kosher salt and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- Chop the bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, tomato and heirloom tomato and capers and place into large bowl with bread crumbles.
- Pour salad dressing on top of bread and vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper (to taste)
- Garnish with Dill
- Mix together.