Mediterranean Summer Pasta
- 1 pound Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted Whole Grain Penne Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Cook Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted Whole Grain Penne Pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl.
- In medium bowl, combine salad dressing, cheese, salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Top with tomatoes to serve.