Healthy One Pot Pasta Primavera
By Lynne Mason
- 1 box of Ezekiel 4:9 ® Sprouted Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen organic spinach
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen sliced organic red peppers
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen organic mushrooms
- 1 15 oz can of organic garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 2 tbs organic capers
- 1/2 organic sweet onion, diced
- 3 organic garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 32 oz container of organic vegetable stock
- 3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a Dutch oven, add the olive oil and sauté onions on medium heat until translucent, add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Lay the entire box of pasta on top of onions and garlic and top with the remaining ingredients adding the vegetable stock last.
- Place the lid on the pot and bring to a low boil.
- Cook for the time indicated on the box of pasta.
- Stir 3-4 times during the cooking process as the pasta likes to stick to the bottom of the pan.