Ezekiel 4:9 Apple Cranberry Stuffing
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (10 slices)
- Olive Oil (4 tbsp)
- Onion (1 cup)
- Celery (1 cup)
- Green Apple (1½ cup)
- Dried Cranberries (¾ cup)
- Rosemary (2 tsp)
- Thyme (1 tsp)
- Sage (2 tsp)
- Vegetable Broth (2 cups)
- Cut 10 slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into crouton-sized pieces. Toast for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour olive oil, onion, celery and green apple into a heated cast iron skillet. Sautee until soft.
- Add toasted bread pieces into a large bowl. Combine with vegetable and apple mixture.
- Add dried cranberries, rosemary, thyme and sage. Mix well.
- Pour two cups of vegetable broth on top. Stir.
- Transfer all ingredients into casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.