Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites with Gluten-Free Brown Rice Tortillas
- Food for Life Brown Rice Tortillas (3-4 tortillas, cut)
- Coconut Oil (to grease the baking sheet)
- Vegan Cream Cheese (8 oz. package)
- Vanilla Extract (½ tsp)
- Lemon Juice (½ tsp)
- Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt (1 cup)
- Strawberries (9 large)
- Dairy-free Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (optional for serving)
For the Tortilla Cups:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a small bowl, place it upside down over the Brown Rice Tortillas, and twist back and forth to cut out 3 circles per tortilla.
- Grease up a muffin tin using coconut oil and a paper towel. Place each tortilla circle into the muffin tin to create a cup.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly brown.
- Let cool.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Using a hand mixer and a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the dairy-free vanilla yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix together until smooth and fluffy. Set aside.
For the Strawberry Hearts:
- Dollop a spoonful of the vegan cream cheese mixture into the cups, and top with strawberries and a drizzle of dairy-free chocolate hazelnut spread. Enjoy!
This recipe serves 4-6.