Veg Burger Wraps
By Lydia Halm
- Olive Oil Spray (we use our own oil in a sprayer)
- chopped sweet onion to taste
- 5 mushrooms, if large broken in half
- Veg Burger of choice (ours is Amy's Sonoma)
- Food For Life® Gluten Free Brown Rice Tortilla
- small handful baby spinach
- 1/4 large avocado, mashed
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- Spray frying pan with olive oil to coat well.
- Add in burger, onion, and mushrooms.
- Cook for 3.5 minutes.
- Turn burger, move veggies around. If it's dry, add a little more oil under burger.
- Cook for 3.5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm tortilla in oven at 350 or in another large frying pan with damp paper towel over it to keep it soft/moist.
- Put tortilla on plate, spread avocado on it, add spinach.
- Using spatula, break burger in to 3 or 4 pieces, place them on spinach, and add the onions and mushrooms from pan. Top with tomatoes and wrap it up.