- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup cooked, diced potatoes
- 6 Food For Life® Sprouted Brown Rice tortillas
- 1 cup longhorn or soy cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sautee the onion, garlic and potato until soft. Mix in beans and bell pepper. Cook until heated through.
- Spread 3 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned. Enjoy with Salsa.