Smoked Salmon Canapes With Avocado
- 6 slices Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 ounces nova lox, very thinly sliced
- Fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°. Using a small round cutter, cut 4 circles from each slice of bread. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse together avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and salt until completely smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon small dollops of avocado mixture onto each toast, then top with a small piece of lox and a sprig of dill.