Quick Eggwhite Sandwich
- 1 Gluten Free Brown Rice English Muffin
- 1 hard boiled egg white
- Soft avocado
- Mayo/ketchup dressing
I have successfully taken gluten free muffins (starting out frozen) on overseas airline trips (total travel time close to 24 hours!) and immediately refrozen them on arrival and they have survived the travel just fine.
Best method for thawing frozen gluten free muffin:
- Wrap frozen muffin in a clean paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove, from microwave, unwrap muffin, turn it over and re-wrap it, with the same towel.
- Return to microwave and repeat 30 second heating.
- Remove immediately and slit muffin with sharp knife.
- Spread one side of muffin with avocado and the other with dressing of choice.
- Place segments of hard boiled egg white on one side, close muffin and enjoy.