- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or butter
- 2 Food For LifeⓇBrown Rice Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Spread almond butter over 1 tortilla and place in the skillet. Top with pears, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place second tortilla on top, and cook until browned and crisp on the bottom, then flip and brown on the second side. Slice into quarters to serve.