Gluten-Free Veggie Tortilla Pizza
By Healthy Hands Cooking
- 1 Food For Life® Brown Rice tortilla
- Choice of sauce: pizza sauce, alfredo, or olive oil
- Shredded Cheese (any flavor)
- Variety of fresh toppings
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat a pizza stone in a 500 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- While oven is heating, lay tortilla on a cutting board.
- Spread choice of sauce to edges.
- Sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese on top of sauce.
- Add your favorite toppings. (Shown: mushrooms, onions, yellow peppers, olives, tomatoes and spinach).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Turn oven down to 400 degrees.
- Using cutting board, carefully carry pizza to oven and place pizza on hot pizza stone.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until edges turn light brown and cheese is melted.
- If you don't have a pizza stone, you can place your pizza directly on an oven rack (for crispier crust) or on a baking sheet (for a softer crust).