Crunchy English Muffin French Toast
- 1 cup beverage-style coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups Food For LifeⓇ Ezekiel 4:9 Almond Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 4 Food For LifeⓇ Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Flax English Muffins, split open
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- Fresh berries, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, maple syrup, chia seeds, cinnamon, and vanilla. Let sit 10 minutes. Spread cereal out on a plate.
- Melt 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Dip English muffins in coconut milk mixture, then in cereal and place in skillet. Cook, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil and English muffins.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.