Buffalo Cauliflower Pitas
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 1½ pounds), cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Whole Grain Pocket Bread
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Toss cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper together on baking sheet and spread out in a single layer. Roast until browned, about 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower roasts, in a large bowl whisk together hot sauce and coconut oil. Toss cooked cauliflower with sauce.
- Top pocket bread with cauliflower, avocado, celery, and lettuce.