Brussels Sprout and Apple Tartines
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and finely shredded
- 1 tart apple, cored and grated
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 Food For Life Genesis 1:29® Sprouted Whole Grain English Muffins, toasted
- In a medium bowl stir together vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk in oil until combined.
- In a large bowl toss together Brussels sprouts, apple, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts, and add dressing to taste.
- To serve, pile Brussels sprout mixture on top of English muffins.