White Chocolate Strawberry Almond Granola Bark
- 2 cups Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 cups dairy-free white chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add 2 cups of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal to a large bowl. Mix in 1/2 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/3 tsp almond extract, 1/2 cup honey, and 1/3 tsp coconut oil until combined.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely and set aside.
- Melt 2 cups of dairy-free white chocolate using a double boiler or the microwave.
- Using a new baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour over the melted white chocolate and spread out evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle over granola and 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries before it begins to set.
- Let set in the freezer for minimum of 10 minutes. Break into pieces to serve, and enjoy!
This recipe serves 8.