The Ultimate Vegan BLT
Makes four servings
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread (8 slices)
Firm Tofu (1/4-inch slices)
For 'bacon' marinade:
- Maple Syrup (2 tbs)
- Mustard (1 tbs)
- Paprika (1 tsp)
- Pepper (¼ tsp)
- Soy sauce (¼ cup)
For Avocado Aioli:
- Avocado (1 large)
- Tahini (2 tbs)
- Lemon juice (2 tbs)
- Olive Oil (2 tbs)
- Cilantro (¼ cup)
- Pour ingredients for ‘bacon’ marinade into a bowl. Mix well with a fork.
- Dip tofu slices in marinade. Flip until both sides are covered in sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Pour all Avocado Aioli ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place one leaf of lettuce, one sliced tomato and one tofu slice on a piece of Ezekiel 4:9 bread.
- Spread Avocado Aioli on the other piece of Ezekiel 4:9 bread.
- Assemble sandwich.
- Cut sandwich in half.
- Serve with the side of your choice – we chose fresh blueberries and strawberries.