Salmon Poke on Tortilla Crisps
- 6 Original Sprouted Corn Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 pound sushi-grade skinless wild salmon, cut into ½” cubes
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 red Thai chile, very thinly sliced, optional
- 1 tablespoon black or white sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut tortillas into quarters and lightly brush one side of each tortilla triangle with oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together salmon, scallions, tamari, sesame oil, and optional chile.
- Top each tortilla crisp with a spoonful of the salmon mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.