Raw Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 1/3 cup medjool dates
- ¼ cup organic raw almonds
- 1/3 cup cool water (we prefer alkaline water)
For Pie Filling:
- 3 ½ cups of organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup of medjool dates
- ½ cup of coconut oil (we recommend organic, extra virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil)
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Combine Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal, dates and almonds into blender and blend until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add 1/3 cup cold, refrigerated water to mixture and blend until well-combined.
- Using a spatula, scoop pie crust into a medium-sized pie dish. Gently pat and smooth the combination along the bottom and sides of the dish to form pie crust.
- Place all ingredients for pumpkin pie filling in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour pie filling on top of crust. Smooth using spatula.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.