Pumpkin Pecan Granola
About 4½ cups
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Food For Life® Flax and Chia Sprouted Whole Grain Flake Cereal
- ½ cup golden quinoa
- ½ cup millet
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl stir together oats, cereal, quinoa, millet, pumpkin seeds, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt.
- In a second medium bowl whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup, and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients to coat, and spread granola out on a large baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 month.