No-Bake Mini Mango and Raspberry Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- ½ cup Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted Grain Crunchy Cereal
- ½ cup soft pitted dates
- Pinch fine sea salt
For the filling:
- 1½ cups cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or seeds from ½ vanilla bean
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
For the mango-lime puree:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar or agave syrup, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a food processor pulse cereal, dates, and salt until mixture holds together when squeezed. Press into bottom of 4 small jars or glasses.
- In a blender combine cashews, maple syrup, coconut oil, lime juice, vanilla, and salt and blend until completely smooth. Divide mixture between jars or glasses. Freeze for 2 hours. Before serving, let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In blender combine mango, sugar, and lime juice and blend until smooth. Spoon on top of cheesecakes. Garnish with raspberries.