Jackfruit Ceviche Tostadas With Pineapple Salsa
- 8 Food For LifeⓇ Sprouted Corn Tortillas
- 2 cans (28 ounces) jackfruit, drained and shredded
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice, divided
- 1-2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1½ cups pineapple chunks, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 habañero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place tortillas on a large baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl toss together jackfruit, 2 tablespoons lime juice, jalapeño, green onion, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a second medium bowl toss together pineapple, tomato, onion, cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, habañero, garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- To serve, divide jackfruit mixture between tortillas and top with salsa.