Coconut Breakfast Pops
- 1½ cups canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch fine sea salt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Flax Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- In a medium bowl combine coconut milk, maple syrup, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Divide berries between 8 popsicle molds, then pour coconut milk mixture into molds to fill them ¾ full. Generously sprinkle the cereal onto the top of the pops, pressing the cereal below the level of the coconut milk. Place the cover on the popsicle mold, and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- To remove from molds, fill a glass with lukewarm water and dip each popsicle mold in the water until the popsicle releases, about 15 seconds. Store in a bag in the freezer.