Brie and Apple Waffle Sandwich
- 2 Ezekiel 4:9Ⓡ Waffles
- ½ tart-sweet apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Brie, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- Fan out apple slices and brie over one waffle. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with black pepper. Place second waffle on top.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter. Cook sandwich until browned on one side, about 5 minutes. Lift sandwich up with a spatula, add remaining butter, then flip sandwich and brown on the second side, about 5 minutes.