No-Bake Almond Butter S'mores Cereal Bars
- 3 cups Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Low Sodium Cereal
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter, no added salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Spray an 8” square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- Grab a microwave-safe bowl and warm up 1 cup almond butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and ½ cup maple syrup until it is melted and pourable, stirring every 10-15 seconds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Low Sodium Cereal with the almond butter mixture. Mix well, then press this layer down into the pan.
- Melt 1 cup dark chocolate using a double boiler method or the microwave. Pour on top of the almond butter cereal layer, reserving about 1/4 cup for a drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle over 1 cup of vegan mini marshmallows, pressing down gently to ensure they stick to the almond butter cereal layer.
- Finish with the remaining ¼ cup melted dark chocolate, drizzling on top.
- Refrigerate until it is set, at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into bars, and enjoy!
This recipe makes 12 bars.