Crunchy Almond Butter Bars
- 4 cups Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Flake Cereal, divided
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
- Spray an 8” square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- Place 2 cups cereal in a medium bowl. In a food processor pulse remaining 2 cups cereal until finely ground. Transfer ground cereal to bowl with whole cereal.
- In a medium saucepan combine maple syrup, almond butter, and salt. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Pour over cereal and stir to combine. Gently stir in strawberries. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.