Crispy Chocolate Bark
- 1 pound dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups Ezekiel 4:9Ⓡ Almond Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal, divided
- ¾ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, melt chocolate, stirring constantly with a spatula.
- Stir 1 cup cereal into chocolate, then spread chocolate in a ¼"-thick layer on sheet pan. Sprinkle with ½ cup cereal and raspberries. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until hardened, then break apart into pieces. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.