Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups Food For LifeⓇ Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon-Raisin Whole Grain Cereal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond butter, banana, coconut oil, and maple syrup until smooth. Stir in cereal, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and flax seed.
- Drop ⅓ cup-sized scoops of the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake until set and lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.