Food for Your Life.
From Our Family to Yours.
Our story probably began a little something like yours. It was 1964, and our grandfather, Max Torres, worked at a local, neighborhood natural foods store. He started to become more aware of his body and his health, and very passionate about understanding the intricacies of food. He began to study how foods, when paired with an understanding of one’s own body, can truly uplift, relieve and fulfill one with strength and energy.
50 years and more than 60 products later, our mission is the same. To craft truly wholesome baked goods that specifically cater to helping health aware people who understand the needs of their bodies live life to the fullest.
We take the time to sprout the grains in most all of our
products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, we use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there. And developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind.
From our pastas and breads, to our cereals, tortillas and english muffins we literally strive to bring you the very best food for your life.
- Our diet-specific products are certified by 3rd parties for peace of mind.
- The majority of ingredients in our products are certified organic.
- We use sprouted grains in the majority of our products .
- Our products are certified kosher.
- We don’t’ use any genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- We don’t use anything artificial – no preservatives, shortenings or refined sugars.
- We use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
Being aware and respecting what your body needs and requires is not a stigma, it’s a way of living a healthier more active life – and we are here to support you on your journey.