Certified, Safe and Tasty!
Whether you're diabetic or looking to lose weight, it doesn't mean you need to cut the carbs you love out of your diet. It just means that you need to be able to trust that the food you buy and the companies that make them have your best interest in mind.
Food for Life specially makes an assortment of low-glycemic foods that have been awarded the Diabetic Friendly Seal by the International Government Accredited Organization, The Glycemic Research Institute. This means all our offerings can help you:
- Lower your blood sugar levels
- Reduce "highs" and "lows"
- Reduce weight
- Reduce risk of heart disease
Control Type I and II Diabetes, hypoglycemia and
- Reduce the incidence of Type II diabetes
Above and beyond the health benefits of a low-glycemic diet, and meeting the strict standards of the Seal, we take more precaution and all the extra care and steps to provide you with the best tasting and most nutritious low-glycemic products out there.
The Food For Life Low Glycemic & Diabetic Friendly Product Difference
- We use only use freshly sprouted certified organic whole grains and seeds, which helps your body digest more nutrients naturally found in grains.
- Our products are all kosher.
- We use absolutely no flour. Studies have shown that grinding grains into flour increases the surface area upon which enzymes in the body can work to more quickly convert starch into glucose.
- We don't use any genetically modified organisms (GMO's)
- We don't use refined sugars. When sugar is refined and processed there are many harmful ingredients that are added to the sugar as a result. Instead, we use malted barley, a natural sweetener produced from sprouted barley, which is basically a carbohydrate comprised mostly of complex carbohydrates rather than the "sugar" carbohydrates.
- We don't use anything artificial – no preservatives or shortenings
- We use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
Our Low Glycemic & Diabetic Friendly Offerings